Monday, February 20, 2006

2/20/06

12:21 p.m.

Hey there, bloglit! Just a quick note to let you know I'm still alive. I know I've been neglecting you. I just sent LHM back home to Cali. He's jsut a really big distraction.

Ahem.

Anyway, I'm on call at the ME's office every night this week, so I should have some pretty good stories for you.

One funny thing:

I sent Pippie up to do an interview on Monday and she ended up getting caught in a blizzard. She was on the freeway and traffic was at a stand-still for hours. I got a call from her at about noon informing me she wasn't there yet and she had to pee really bad.

"Do you have a bucket?"

"No."

"Sheesh, girl! Have I taught you nothing? What about a Burger King cup or something?"

"Hey! I DO have a Burger King cup!" She said excitedly.

"Just be careful not to spill. Trust me on this."

I hung up the phone feeling a little jealous that I wasn't stuck in a blizzard peeing in a cup among voyeuristic truckers.

I'm weird that way.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Molly Sue Says....I knew there was a reason I liked you girl. Now what would your family say?!

Cap'n Bob said...

If she could use a Coke bottle she'd have a career in show business.

PollyME said...

I used a Mt. Dew bottle once.

But it turned out rather badly.

Anonymous said...

Peeing Pippie - the new Barbie!

Higgy said...

See, now you have dirt on Pippie! Blackmail works both ways...

Of course, it's no picture of you dressed like a hooker, but still...

annie said...

this is why i couldn't do your job.... i would miss and there would be piss all over the place.

Anonymous said...

Pippie here:) Wow, yeah I love being the topic of conversation, but how and where and why I have to pee in a Burger King cup (not McDonald's) ... yeah, I don't know that you all needed to know that ... not so much. It doesn't work for blackmail since Boss Polly does the same (even misses it). Boss lady is sending me to MN soon though ... so nice in the winter and all.
P.S. I could so do it in a coke bottle, I know me that well. I don't think it's talent though, just too much "me" time. HAHA J/K

Anonymous said...

Well, Pippie's name does have a lot of Ps in it - Pippie Pee, I.
*ducks*
Polly, you are such a dang tease. Write more soon to us, please!
sfitsch number 2 fit

Anonymous said...

I have a question, what do u do with the cup whn ur done?

or with the bucket whn ur done
how do u keep the bucket upright?

Bangi

P.S--Polly--SMOOCH

Anonymous said...

Pippie here ... I dump it outside the car and then stick napkins in the rest to make sure no drippage occurs, then put it in a plastic bag. However, healthy urine is sterile, it just stinks sometimes. But, I keep Lysol and that gel alcohol hand stuff close at all times.
I have upgraded to the bucket, with a lid. I haven't had the chance to use it yet ... but I'll tell you how it worked out for me soon.

Anonymous said...

http://www.cabelas.com/products/Cpod0014250.jsp

annie said...

holy wow - that's so technologically advanced.....

where is Polly???

Anonymous said...

If she was alive, she probably isn't anymore... :(

-Timilee

Anonymous said...

{{{ Polly }}}