Thursday, March 23, 2006

3/23/06

1:20 p.m.,

Well, I'm sitting in LHM's car waiting for him to get out of the electronics store. See, he bought this computer game and found that his video card wasn't allowing all the graphics so decided to go buy a new card. But the new card wouldn't work. So he took it back because he figured it was defective. But then the replacement wouldn't work either. So now he's going to buy a more expensive card because, hell, if it's more expensive it's got to work, right? If the expensive card doesn't work then he's going to get more power supply... Which will be even more expensive.

And all to play a computer game.

Men are funny.

Anyway, tonight LHM is going to be playing an extra on Veronica Mars. He gets to be a cop. I'm going to be his groupie. I'll be blogging live from the set this evening.

P.S. MAN, it's hot in SoCal right now. :-P

5 comments:

Mad Scientist said...

Polly when does the epsiode air? That is so cool that you get to watch!!! Color me Green I love VM

Higgy said...

I find LHM's actions totally understandable - then again, I'm also a computer-game playing guy...

That's it - it's not MEN are funny, it's that GUYS are funny....

Didn't Dave Barry write a book and make a movie about this subject?? Hmmmm...

P.S. - TCMH and I also love VM...

PollyME said...

I didn't get to blog from out there. The internet connection sucked and I finally gave up.

Christen..Christina Bell...whatever her name is... She made herself scarce so I only saw her when they were doing scenes. I'm not sure when it's going to air. I'll have to ask LHM...

Higgy said...

Was LHM trying to play THIS?

heeheeheehee

Anonymous said...

Jackie is going to be so jealous about VM.

Kristen Bell, Polly.