Thursday, January 12, 2006

1/12/06

1:17 a.m.

Tomorrow morning I leave for a glorious adventure in northern Michigan! In the middle of January!

Hooray!

What? Don't look at me like that. I've been itching for a road trip for ages. Too many months cooped up in front of my PC.

I've got my digital camera, my guitar in the trunk, my bucket, and my laptop revved up and ready to go.

It's going to be a long drive and I'll be sure to take lots of pics and blog along the way. Right now I'm going to download some music for the road.

I bet those people at the BP station missed me...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip, Polly. I wouldn't mind a little cool weather myself, but I'm stuck with 75 degrees in Houston today! Say "Hi!" to the BP station "attendants" for me, but only if you have a taser in your back pocket.

fkycu - not even going to speculate

Anonymous said...

Polly,

Drive safe and tell us all about it! The skulking around, the avoiding discovery, especially when the that the totally disabled person is caught going bowling!

oooar - a romantic lions roar

Anonymous said...

Polly, we all miss you.

FYI, Dave's having a book signing in Chic. Lab and The Wench are thinking of coming up.

gvvrars? ...what bears say????

PollyME said...

Cool! I'm there! When is it? How many bloglit will be there?