Friday, July 15, 2005

7/15/05a

4:53 p.m. I am at Olga's house. We are getting ready to go to the Aquatennial in downtown Minneapolis. Olga is wearing a green nighty top... Okay okay. It's not a nighty top it's a "camisole". I am wearing my black tube top thingy and my sparkly pants. Yes, that's right. Sparkly pants. I even have a mantra that goes with them... Sparkly pants! Sparkly pants! Who's the girl with the sparkly pants?

Olga and I will be meeting several of the bloglit downtown. Should be fun. I love meeting people from the blog.

There will be many, many pictures posted tomorrow...

2 comments:

Marie said...

I think the men will ask you to take a close-up picture of your arse in the sparkly pants to judge for themselves whether you have a big arse or not.

And us women will look, too, just to complain about how you got all the good genes.

Austin said...

Sparkly pants! Sparkly pants! Who's the girl with the sparkly pants?

I saw that person! And her friend in the green camisole who was sitting on the ground! That's weird.....