Tuesday, July 19, 2005

COWORKER RESPONSES TO SUMO-POLLY

STINKY JIMMY:
"Cute, so you have nothing better to do! P.S. if you have nothing assigned tommorrow for yourself, take the day off and join weight watchers"

BUTCH:
"Where did you get my senior picture?"

SPAM:
"Polly, I was at the beach all day and that's the best looking thing I've set my eyes on today. But, to tell the truth, it does look like the camera added more than the usual 10 pounds. lol"

SUGAR:
"Oh No! Hell, I went to a clothing-optional campground last week to conduct an unannounced visit. The guy dropped his pants to show me his tattoos and piercings. Curiously, I didn’t feel uncomfortable."

FLORA:
"Nice butt."

FAUNA:
"Your butt makes everything else look small, haha!"

OLYMPUS:
"You look great! Did you get that picture taken while down in Puerto Rico? I noticed you went topless and I know that is how they sun bathe down there....."

No comments: