Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I FIXED THE BLOG CLOCK!

4:48 a.m. Since we rolled over the 9000 hits mark yesterday I figured it was about time. Incidentally, 9000 hits is not bad considering I started keeping track two months ago. I put a lot of my heart and soul into what I write here (umm...except when I write about sparkly pants and non-traditional uses for ice cream buckets) and I just want to thank all of you for your patronage. Thank you for sharing my crazy life with me. I'm finding crazy is okay as long as you have good friends to share it with. Or at least gawking onlookers.

And last, if you think of somebody you know that might like this blog, please pass on the link.

Now I have to get to work. I'm in the hood today. I managed to keep from getting iced in the farmlands of middle America, let's see if I can do the same in the inner city of Chicago.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Polly, thought you might want to look into something like THIS, mainly for your songs!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but 2,000 of those hits are me refreshing the page. ;)

You rock, Jac--er--Polly! *smooch* :)

John DuMond said...

9000 hits, that's impressive. I'm going to be adding a link to your blog in my sidebar since you've become one of my daily reads. Keep up the good work.

Murphy Jacobs said...

I'm appreciating your uniqueness from the gawking onlooker corner.

Anonymous said...

Love the blog, Polly!

Anonymous said...

How do you get so many hits?

PollyME said...

Anonymous...

I dunno.

Anonymous said...

It's an interesting blog. I love it. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I hit on Polly every day - NTTAWWT, right, Polly?

Anonymous said...

(*psst, Eleanor's hitting on Polly, pass it on.*)

PollyME said...

(In my best Popeye voice)

"Eleanor's me goirl!"