Friday, June 03, 2005

6/3/05

4:30 a.m. I hit the snooze button three times this morning. I wake up uneasy. I know that I had bad dreams but can't remember what they were. Somebody has been dancing on my grave.

I'm back on the case from yesterday again. I highly doubt the client will want me out there all day if I can't ID the Subject. His name is common enough that there are four or five people in Chicago that might be "him". I may drive by a few of the locations when I get called to break off later on.

Next week should be interesting. I will be traveling. I am going down to Texas to run a really interesting case. Several investigators have tried to get information on this Subject before without success. I am going to pose as a potential parishener of a church that the Subject is supposedly the pastor for. That one should be fun. Especially since I think it is a pretty radical worship. I am hoping that I don't have to get bitten by a coral snake to get the story. After that case I'll be flying to the west coast to run a few cases out there. It will be a nice semi-vacation. I'm hoping to try my hand at surfing.

More later.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Polly - let us know where on the West Coast you'll be - LA has several bloglits, as does Sacramento!

Anonymous said...

P.I. Polly, the Travelling Op.

Coming soon to a town near you!

(And don't forget the Girl Scout uniform, right Higgy?)

PollyME said...

Guys,

Nobody looks good in a girl scout uniform. I kinda like the LEPRECHAUN TIGHTS, though.

Anonymous said...

Take care Polly.. and whatever you do, don't down all the wine in the communion cup!!

Anonymous said...

and the tights.. just scary. That poor kid's gonna need therapy.

Anonymous said...

BTW.. that link expires when you close the site... go to the main page, search for "tights" and go to the first link they give you. *Shudder*

Anonymous said...

Careful Polly, you know how radical Texas groups can be. Your fans don't want to be reading about you in say the Waco paper!

Anonymous said...

I am drawn to humorous/strange church names. A couple that come to mind are:
Paradise Primitive Baptist Church
(Primitive Baptist is actually a denomination.)
Confrontation Church of God in Christ
(long story about that name)